Why choose our Pet Health Plan?
- Save money and pay monthly for your pet’s essential preventive care with our Cedarmount Care Plans.
- Cedarmount Vets believe that a proactive, preventive approach to your pet’s healthcare is far better than waiting until your pet is vulnerable, ill or suffering to put things right.
- We have designed our Cedarmount Care Plans to be flexible, giving you the chance to choose the level of preventive health care that best suits you and your pet, bringing everything together into a single monthly payment.
- Cedarmount Care Plans are not pet insurance: they include the regular things – like health checks, vaccinations, flea and worm treatments, and extra health screening in our Premium plans – that pet insurance doesn’t cover.
- However young or old your pet, our Cedarmount Care Plan is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from kitten to adulthood and throughout their senior years.
- Our Cedarmount Care Plans make it easy for you to protect your pet and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort by making sure your pet’s vaccinations, flea and worm treatments can be kept up to date.
- Plus, regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst saving you money and worry too.
- Each family and their pet(s) have different risks of infection and different needs for preventive health care. Cedarmount Care has 2 levels of preventive health care and different levels of parasite protection so you can tailor your pet’s healthcare individually.
Choose either an Essential or Premium Cat Healthplan, and then add on your Targeted Parasite Protection to calculate your monthly direct debit.
Essential Cat is suitable for all ages of cat.
Premium Cat provides a more comprehensive range of health screening for extra peace of mind, especially older cats or those at higher risk, e.g on long term medication.
How do I join?
Call in to Cedarmount for advice on which plan is best suited for your needs. We will help you calculate the monthly fee and provide you with the information you need to set up your Direct Debit. You will need to bring your bank details.
Alternatively, if you have decided which plan is for you, and you know how much it will be, please call us on 02891271364 to join over the phone.
You’re first payment will leave you’re account 14 days after you sign up and you can choose what day of the month suits best for your regular payments. You will have 14 days to cancel should you want to.
- There is a discount of 5% on your total monthly fee if you have more than one pet on a Pet Health Plan.
- There is a no joining fee (From October 2016).
- If you cancel at any time other than on an anniversary of joining the plan, you will be required to pay the practice either the outstanding amount for treatment received, or the monthly payments due until the anniversary of your plan, whichever is lower.
- No refunds are payable for any months paid before a pet’s death except at the discretion of the practice.
- Plans and prices valid from 1st October 2016.
- The practice may require you to make an upfront payment or pay for treatment before the plan commences.