Why choose our Pet Health Plan?
- Save money and pay monthly for your pet’s essential preventive care with our Cedarmount Care Plans.
- Cedarmount Vets believe that a proactive, preventive approach to your pet’s healthcare is far better than waiting until your pet is vulnerable, ill or suffering to put things right.
- We have designed our Cedarmount Care Plans to be flexible, giving you the chance to choose the level of preventive health care that best suits you and your pet, bringing everything together into a single monthly payment.
- Cedarmount Care Plans are not pet insurance: they include the regular things – like health checks, vaccinations, flea and worm treatments, and extra health screening in our Premium plans – that pet insurance doesn’t cover.
- However young or old your pet, our Cedarmount Care Plan is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from kitten to adulthood and throughout their senior years.
- Our Cedarmount Care Plans make it easy for you to protect your pet and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort by making sure your pet’s vaccinations, flea and worm treatments can be kept up to date.
- Plus, regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst saving you money and worry too.
- Each family and their pet(s) have different risks of infection and different needs for preventive health care. Cedarmount Care has 2 levels of preventive health care and different levels of parasite protection so you can tailor your pet’s healthcare individually.
Essential Rabbit Healthplan is suitable for all ages of Rabbit. Rabbits that have been rescued or rehomed from ASSISI Animal Sanctuary are eligible for a 20% discount. (Assisi Rabbits receive the same benefits as Essential Rabbits in the table below)
Cedarmount Care Benefits – Rabbit
Cedarmount Care Plans provide you with a simple, money-saving way to give your rabbit the regular preventive treatments he or she needs, all for a monthly Direct Debit payment.
|Annual vaccination* with a vet consultation which|
includes a 10 Point Health Check
|6-monthly 10 Point Health Checks with a nurse|
|Pet Health Check Record Book|
|Free nurse clinics - nails, dental and nutrition advice|
|2 parasite or worming treatments per year|
|Fly strike prevention|
|10% off neutering (exc charity)|
|10% off routine dental work|
|10% off Science Selective high fibre diet|
bought in practice
|Monthly Direct Debit||£7.50|
|Annual Savings on Plan||Up to £11.50|
(based on Essential Plan)
Cedarmount advise that rabbits are treated twice yearly for a tiny parasite called E.cuniculi. This can cause various neurological signs in rabbits and cause kidney damage or eye problems. There is also a small risk of human infection in immunocompromised people.
Outdoor rabbits can be affected by “flystrike” when flies lay their eggs on damp fur. A topical treatment at the start of summer, along with ensuring their fur is clean and dry will prevent this and stop any maggots developing.
How do I join?
Call in to Cedarmount for advice on which plan is best suited for your needs. We will help you calculate the monthly fee and provide you with the information you need to set up your Direct Debit. You will need to bring your bank details.
Alternatively, if you have decided which plan is for you, and you know how much it will be, please call us 02891271364 to join over the phone.
You’re first payment will leave you’re account 14 days after you sign up and you can choose what day of the month suits for your regular payments. You will have 14 days to cancel should you want to.
- There is a discount of 5% on your total monthly fee if you have more than one pet on a Pet Health Plan.
- There is no joining fee (October 2016).
- If you cancel at any time other than on an anniversary of joining the plan, you will be required to pay the practice either the outstanding amount for treatment received, or the monthly payments due until the anniversary of your plan, whichever is lower.
- No refunds are payable for any months paid before a pet’s death except at the discretion of the practice.
- Plans and prices valid from 1st October 2016.
- The practice may require you to make an upfront payment or pay for treatment before the plan commences.