Cedarmount Vets Gift Cards
Introducing the new Cedarmount Vets Gift Card. Purchase one of our preset amounts or choose your own. Pay online and we will even post your gift card for free!
£25, £50, £100 & custom Gift Card Amounts
Click the button below to choose your gift card value, delivery address and we will do the rest. If you have any questions, please review our terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
If you have any general enquiries or queries relating to the gift vouchers contact Cedarmount Veterinary Clinic by telephone on 028 9127 1364 ( local rates apply ) or email: [email protected]
1. Cedarmount Vets gift vouchers are issued by Cedarmount Veterinary Clinic Limited, a company registered in NI under company number NI057852 and whose registered office is at 67 Bryansburn Road, Bangor, Co Down, BT20 3SD.
2. By purchasing a gift voucher you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The balance on your gift voucher can be used at the till of the clinic as full or part payment of the cost of any of our professional veterinary services or goods in the retail area of the clinic.
4. You can only use your gift voucher to pay for services and/or goods in accordance with paragraph 3. above if you have your voucher with you and hand it to the staff member, from whom you are purchasing the services and/or goods, for processing.
5. The purchase of services and/or goods shall be subject to availability.
6. Please keep your gift voucher safe as it contains credit which can be used by anyone presenting it at Cedarmount Veterinary Clinic. Only original, undamaged gift vouchers will be accepted by Cedarmount Veterinary Clinic as payment. Cedarmount Veterinary Clinic accepts no liability for lost, stolen or damaged gift vouchers and, in the event, this voucher is lost or stolen, the balance can only be returned to you (in the form of a replacement voucher only) if you can produce a proof of purchase receipt with the value shown.
7. Vouchers may not be sold or exchanged or used for any other commercial purpose without Cedarmount Veterinary Clinic’s express prior written permission.
8. The gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash or credit and unused amounts will not be refunded to you, but any remaining credit can be redeemed up to the expiry date of the voucher according to paragraph 3.
9. This gift card is valid for 12 months from purchase (as noted and authorised by staff signature on the rear of the voucher). Any remaining balance on the gift voucher after this date will be lost and cannot be refunded.
10. Cedarmount Veterinary Clinic reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the gift vouchers or to take any action it may deem appropriate if it suspects fraud or misconduct. The vouchers shall become invalid once cancelled.
11. Cedarmount Veterinary Clinic reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice to voucher-holders. Such changes will be posted on www.cedarmount vets.co.uk. Alternatively, you can obtain a copy of the latest terms and conditions by calling Cedarmount Veterinary Clinic 028 9127 1364 ( local rates apply ) or by emailing [email protected]
12. In the unlikely event of a failure of Cedarmount Veterinary Clinic’s IT system, Cedarmount Veterinary Clinic may not be able to accept gift vouchers as payment for such system failure.
13. Our liability to you in relation to these terms and conditions shall under no circumstances exceed the amount paid for your gift voucher(s).
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of Cedarmount Veterinary Clinic for death or personal injury arising out of its negligence or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
15. If any provision or part of a provision, of these terms and conditions is found by any court or other relevant authority to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will not form part of these terms and conditions but the legality, validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions will not be affected.