If any of the below are occurring please contact us IMMEDIATELY.
- Breathing difficulties
- Open wound injuries – significant bleeding
- Trauma (e.g. car accidents)
- Male cats struggling in the litter tray to pass urine
- Rabbits neglecting food
- Swallowing hazards i.e. toys/clothes etc.
- Ingestion of poison/harmful substances
- Eye problems
- Vomiting or diarrhoea especially if your pet appears quiet or depressed or if it is going on for a long time (more than 24 hours)
- Swollen abdomen or retching (especially large dogs)
- Loss of thirst & appetite
- Struggling to give birth
- Significant weakness or collapse
- Flystrike – (rabbits)
- Struggling to urinate
- Acute severe lameness
Please call the practice first to arrange a consultation.