Is your cat always begging for more food or gaining too much weight?
If so, this new diet from Royal Canin could be the answer.
Feline Vet Care Neutered Satiety Balance is designed to make your cat feel fuller for longer while being a low calorie diet, maintaining a healthy weight.
Special Packs are available now to get you started, with food (wet and dry) and a great set of digital scales to help you measure out your cats food every day.
Royal Canin Feline Vet Care Neutered Satiety Balance is a complete cat food that has been adapted to have a functional use in weight management for neutered cats aged under 7 years. Changes in the metabolism caused by the neutering process can cause sterilised cats to lose control of their appetite, overeat and gain weight. An increased appetite, coupled with lower activity levels not only risk your cat gaining unnecessary weight, it can also lead to other health problems.
Royal Canin Feline Vet Care Neutered Satiety Balance is designed to enhance your neutered cat’s health and wellness. It helps your cat to maintain a healthy weight after neutering, by helping to increase feelings of satiety after eating. The soluble fibre (Psyllium) and insoluble fibre in the food help your cat to feel full so that it takes longer for your pet to feel hungry again.
In addition to the increased amounts of fibre, the food has a lower calorie and fat content. It has a special S/O index, developed by Royal Canin, that helps to prevent the formation of urinary stones (struvite and calcium oxalate crystals). The food also prevents damage by free radicals thanks to its synergistic antioxidant complex.
- Adult neutered cats
- Cats from neutering until 7 years of age
- Weight maintenance after neutering
- Urinary tract
Specific product benefits:
- High Fibre: Selected fibres support feelings of satiety. A combination of soluble fibre (Psyllium) and insoluble fibre with a high water holding capacity helps to increase the intervals between meals and reduce snacking, thus reducing your cat’s daily energy consumption.
- Optimal bodyweight: The lower calorie and fat content, combined with the high fibre content helps cats to maintain a healthy weight.
- S/O Index: Feeding your cat a complete food that contains Royal Canin‘s S/O Index helps to create a urinary tract environment that prevents the formation (or reoccurrence) of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.